I am going to have a running list of things I want to accomplish before I… well, kick the bucket. I plan on revising the list as I go and cross off things as they get done.
Hopefully, by the end of my life, I’ll be able to say, I’ve done everything I’ve wanted to do: No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regret.
- witness the Cubs win the World Series.
- write a book.
- step foot on African soil again.
- meet Michael Jordan (and maybe play one on one).
preach in front of my parents.
- spoil my grandchildren.
- follow the Apostle Paul’s missionary paths.
- hand my daughter off at her wedding.
- witness the championship trophy being brought back to the Chicago Bulls.
- marry and grow old with the woman I love.
- baptize my own children.
- make a dent in this world for the sake of Christ.